Here is the process employed to restore your photographs...
After scanning a photograph, negative or slide to a high-resolution computer file, we carefully examine the image, judging what type of enhancement, reconstruction, or restorative techniques are necessary. (If you submitted instructions about removing blemishes, cropping, eliminating portions of the image, and the like, that information is factored in as well.) In what can require hours of careful attention, the image is adjusted to your specifications and our quality standards.
We then e-mail you the location and password of a private web page so you can see the corrected images. Following your approval, we produce stunning prints on archival papers of highest quality:
- Glossy Paper - Perfect for framing under glass and for photo albums
- Luster Paper - Perfect for portrait and wedding shots.
- Matte Paper - Beautiful creamy-white, with warm, lightly-textured surface. This 100% cotton, buffered, acid-free paper is perfect for reconstruction of vintage photographs
- Watercolor Paper - Heavyweight radiant white paper with a textured matte finish. Ideal for artwork and specialty projects.
- Textured Fine Art Paper - 100% cotton, buffered and acid-free, base. It has a creamy-white, warm surface. This thick, heavy paper is textured, and favored by artists and photographers for its museum-quality feel. (Note that there is an additional charge for this premium paper.)
- Canvas - 100% cotton, double-weave fabric, that can be stretched and stapled or mounted using double-sided, acid-free adhesives. After printing and drying, we coat the print with several thin coats of a special lacquer, for additional protection against abrasion, UV, and water damage. (Note that there is an additional charge for this premium medium.)
We can also return your images to you in a digital format, either on CD-ROM or DVD, for permanent storage. We can even arrange tor long-term storage of your images on our computers.
Finally, we carefully wrap and ship your order via USPS/Priority Mail, UPS/Ground or other method you require.