When submitting audio material to River City Image Works (RCIW), the client acknowledges that:
- He/she requests only one copy of any recording that has a copyright owner other than himself/herself.
- The original recording, as well as the copy, are for his/her own use.
- If he/she requested multiple copies, he/she is the copyright owner or the work is in the public domain.
- He/she has read the paragraphs concerning unsuitable recordings and trade-offs made during the restoration process, and understands the issues involved.
- He/she understands that by submitting recordings to RCIW, he/she acknowledges that RCIW and any individual or business affiliated with RCIW shall not be liable for any loss or damage to such submitted materials following receipt and during processing of such materials (even if due to their fault or negligence). RCIW makes no other warranty and assumes no other risk and shall not be liable for any indirect special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from client's use of RCIW services. This agreement excludes specifically any counteroffers by client.
- A $20.00 fee will be assessed for any returned checks.